Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Apple IIc Boxed & Complete

Ahhh, the sheer beauty of the Apple IIc. The elegance. The wisdom in its design. The class. No matter how much I love everything Sinclair designed, I have to admit the IIc is the most beautiful 8-bit computer ever. And were I a US resident I frankly wouldn't hesitate grabbing this particular, amazing, complete and very much boxed Apple IIc. The micro, you see, is accompanied by a color monitor, the brilliant stand, an Image Writer II printer, all required cables, the manuals, the joystick and a selection of games and software. Everything is boxed and apparently in excellent condition. 

4 comments:

  1. Note, however, that the seller only has one feedback as a buyer, despite being a long time member. The price is quite low too... don't you think something's wrong here, my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well, not necessarily though. We don't have to be constantly suspicious, though you definitely make a point. Really don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know one thing - the Apple IIc is a beautiful bit of industrial design. A really fantastically advanced looking machine for it's time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't agree more. I also know that if this seller shipped to Europe I'd be taking my chances...

    ReplyDelete