Monday, July 25, 2011

Boxed Atari Lynx II & Games

I do feel the constant urge to tell everyone just how much I love the Atari Lynx, but I have learned to control it. I wont say a thing; I will instead simply link to this fab Atari Lynx II auction and then stare at my three Lynx II consoles while scheming for a Mark I. Oh, and maybe even mention that said auction's winning bidder will apparently be getting a boxed Lynx II in excellent working condition complete with nine boxed games, among which he or she will find Hard Drivin', California Games, Road Blasters and European Soccer Challenge. Seller ships to N. and S. America, Europe, Asia and Australia. 

1 comment:

  1. Exactly Nightowljrm! All one would then need would be a power supply and a couple more games - especially Chip's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete