Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Space Quest IV and V

The excellent Sierra Chest sale is still going on, but I really though this lovely Space Quest sci-fi double feature was worth a post. It does after all include the complete, lavishly boxed, perfectly preserved, PC versions of Space Quest IV: Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers and Space Quest V: The Next Mutation. Seller ships worldwide. If you pay less than 55$ for these two games, you'll have scored a great bargain, oh reader! Oh, and you can find out a ton about them Space Quest games here, whereas here's an old retro review of Space Quest IV by yours truly.

8 comments:

  1. Just look at all those glorious floppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the paperwork, the paperwork! Then again, I've bought more than enough Sierra games these past few days to keep me of the tasty SQ5 Inquirer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loverly. SQIV is one my faves and I see they even have a copy of 'Space Piston' in there - nice! I never got around to playing SQV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SQIV is one of my faves too, though I still consider the GK series way better than SQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GK=Gabriel Knight? I have never played any of those games, but they have been on my "need to check out these games" list for a while. Any particular one stand out as your favorite of the series?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all three excellent and very different games, but if I had to choose I'd go for Gabriel Knight 3. It's got the biggest, best, most elaborate and most innovative puzzle I've ever encountered: Le Serpent Rouge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GK3 it is then - first anyway. With the other 2 to remain on the list for later. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are most welcome! And don't let the fact that GK2 is a FMV offering fool you...

    ReplyDelete