Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sega Master System Handle Controller

The Sega Master System Handle Controller is a pretty impressive and actually good steering wheel peripheral for Sega's 8-bit console, that's pretty much ideal for racing games and (arcade-y) flight-sims. It's also quite the rarity, as it was only released in Europe, sold badly and was always too easy to break. Complete, boxed Handle Controllers are obviously even rarer, meaning that you should probably have a look at this Sega Master System Handle Controller eBay auction. It even comes complete with it poly inserts. Seller ships worldwide.

5 comments:

  1. Yikes - super cool! I may have to put in a bid or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one to sell but not boxed but is in mint condition. How much do you think??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say at least 150 euros. At least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m looking everywhere, but I can´t find one in box. There are two items for sale on eBay, but even without the box they are sold for a ridiculously high price. Everyday I wish I started collecting 10-15 years back in time when things where a whole lot cheaper.

    ReplyDelete