Thursday, January 19, 2012

Telegames Personal Arcade

The Telegames Personal Arcade, the version of Bit Corporation's DINA 2-in-1 console that was released in the US, is a pretty rare and definitely unique gaming machine. It can play both ColecoVision and Sega SG-1000 (the Master System's daddy), was released back in 1986, sports two different cartridge ports and also looks quite nice. Happily, you can grab one via this Telegames Personal Arcade auction for a complete, boxed system. Seller ships worldwide.

2 comments:

  1. hah! I was just thinking of those wacky Bit Corp hooligans the other day, and wishing I had bid on one of the few Dinas I'd seen listed. This has already gone higher than I'd like to pay at the moment, but thanks for the post Gnome, I didn't know these existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Myke :) They are indeed fine, obscure, yet quite pricey machines...

    ReplyDelete