Friday, January 20, 2012

Atari Lynx & Games

Having already grabbed all the Atari Lynx consoles anyone could care to own, I thought I'd try and get you into the tasteful and at times expensive Lynx collecting hobby too. Yes, I can be nasty like that, but you'll have to admit that the Lynx is a fantastic console, that to this day sports some of the best handheld arcade ports ever. Anyway. This lovely Atari Lynx eBay auction should be a great place to start. The handheld (a Mark I Lynx) comes in fully working condition and is accompanied both by the official carrying case and four games including California Games and Turbo Sub. Seller ships worldwide.

2 comments:

  1. Did you finally get around to grabbing a model 1? I remember preaching it's awesomeness to you, the thing is a tank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did (in a most unexpected way)! And I'm loving it already.

      Delete