Monday, January 30, 2012

Les Manley: Lost in L.A. (DOS)

Les Manley was Accolade's not particularly successful attempt at coming up with its very own Leisure Suit Larry, that sadly fell flat on its face. Still, despite mediocre (at best) sales the character managed to star in two light-hearted adventures, the second and better of which you could grab via this Les Manley: Lost in L.A. auction. It's a pretty enjoyable curio and a rather collectible adventure game, which does come complete in its rich box. Seller ships only within the US.

[UPDATE]: Seller now ships worldwide!

5 comments:

  1. thank you for showing off my listing. I have a few more items listed also and over next few weeks will be posting more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! Do keep me posted Mike! And, uhm, why not try shipping stuff worldwide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! I might do that to help broaden sales.

      Delete
  3. I once got lost in my grandmothers backyard...I know, I know..if I had to explain, it makes the story even worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But then, surely, Les Manley saved you! Right? Right?

      Delete