Monday, December 20, 2010

Automata's PIMANIA (ZX Spectrum)

This my dear retro-heads is one of the most unique pieces of software ever unleashed, and was quite obviously something that could only appear on the Speccy. Automata's Pimania (1982) is a surreal and downright obscure puzzle game masquerading as a text-adventure form that will really tax your brain. Grab it via this Pimania auction. Seller ships worldwide.

You can grab the game for use with an emulator and play it online thanks to the World of Spectrum, but you should first have a look here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for text games, the more surreal the better. Still don't have a Speccy to do it legit, but I'll warm up ZX Spin to give the image file a go. Officially added to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wise choice oh MadPLanet. I think I'll be getting me some holiday text games myself.

    ReplyDelete