Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Complete Monkey Island Bounty Pack

Monkey Island Bounty PackMonkey Island Bounty PackI know this classic and quite frankly fantastic Monkey Island collection is really rare -especially in its complete- though I'm not quite sure it's actually worth the asking price of say 100£. Then again if you are a Lucasarts collector or a Guybrush groupie with cash to spare, then there's nobody stopping you and you will definitely appreciate this complete & boxed Monkey Island Bounty Pack. Seller ships to N. and S. America, Europe, Asia and Australia.

4 comments:

  1. Too much expensive, specially because you can purchase the same games individually for a cheaper price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well, I'll have to disagree on this one my friend, as it's the compilation itself that is the rarity...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I fully understand, but you can play those games without having compilation, they are not exclusive. That is my point of view. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair enough, and a point I tend to share, though most collector's dont. Then again -as you say- playing the games is what matters...

    ReplyDelete