Thursday, September 23, 2010

The King of Fighters '94 (Neo Geo)

The King of Fighters '94When SNK released King of Fighters '94 back in, well, 1994, I was deeply impressed and quite excited at a brand new Neo Geo fighting game. I was also quite good at the thing, despite never standing a chance at Street Fighter II. What's more, I never believed a copy of the game would ever be available for what can only be described as a bargain price of less than 40$ (30 euros). Go figure. You can grab KoF 94 at Play-Asia.

12 comments:

  1. I love KoF (expecially KoF '97 and '98), it's a shame they messed up the saga so bad (KoF XII is so ugly I couldn't believe it). The very first episode has personality but it's a little too difficult for my tastes. Great game, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully then, dear Mik, I haven't played any KoF released after 2000. Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think the saga is pretty much dead, but then again they promised a great 13th episode, let's hope they won't disappoint us

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's SOLD OUT. When you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It seems there's one copy still available Maluqui.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought it, then canceled it cuz I found it cheaper on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. not trying to brag, just letting dude know hes not crazy and it actually was out of stock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, thanks! Never thought you were bragging, mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, thank you all
    I'm a she, not he :)

    ReplyDelete